Friday 11 July 2008

www.ntk.org.uk

I found an interesting website on the Disarming Britain website that cries out for people to make a pledge to say No To Knives. I made a pledge myself, by making a 'tag'. Using your creative skills to spray paint online and write a message to be viewed by other people browsing the wall.

Hopefully 1million people will make this 'pledge' not to carry a knife and can be made into one big voice.
This website is just one of many that have been added to the internet to try to reduce knife crime or hopefully stop it.
To find my pledge, type in this code on the 'pledge wall' ntk5f1. It might take a day or two to be up on the wall though.

I mentioned Disarming Britain before.
This is a season on channel 4 that has so far been on for the past 2 weeks and features facts, acted out stories and much more to awaken Britain to what is happening and hopefully to get the public to put down their weapons.
I couldn't find anything on the knife crime yet on youtube, but here is an interesting trailer for the season using guns in it.


this video made me cry though :( NO GOOD!!!

I will be watching the rest of the season with much interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.